Wednesday, March 9, 2011

First Haircuts

We took the girls for their first haircuts on Saturday, and despite my worst fears, they still have curls! I had waited so long fearing that the curls would be gone forever with the first snip, but the stylist actually cut off so little that it's hard to tell that the girls got haircuts at all! Emma and Caroline really enjoyed the experience at "Pigtails and Crewcuts," picking out the fun chairs they would sit in, watching Finding Nemo, and playing with a train set in the waiting area. We'll definitely use this place again.

Caroline started out in the Taxi but chose the airplane to have her hair cut.


These great smiles were much better than the apprehension I had expected.


Emma chose the fire truck for her first cut.



Emma checking out the hair that was saved as part of our "first haircut" package. What are you supposed to do with that anyway???


1 comment:

  1. Lucas chopped off my curls when I was a kid and they never grew back... Do you have any "After" shots? I'd love to see them.

    ReplyDelete